Contributed by Longfellow Garden Club
Hand painted lantern slide of the Children's Gate in the Longfellow Garden as it was in the 1930s. Painted by Gladys Pratt, American Museum of Natural History, New York City, New York.
About This Item
- Title: Children's Gate, Longfellow Garden, Portland
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Lantern slide
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 10 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1936, Box 21, #50
- Collection: Longfellow Garden Club records at Maine Historical Society
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Historic Gardens--Maine--Portland
- Children's Gate (Longfellow Garden, Portland, Me.)--Photographs
- Longfellow Garden Club
- Wadsworth-Longfellow House (Portland, Me.
- Historic buildings--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Longfellow Garden Club
c/o Maine Historical Society, 489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.