Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
These women with a Knox touring car are posing especially for this promotional photograph. The Knox car was sold in Portland through the Portland Company. This photograph was taken alongside Casco Bay in Portland in about 1909.
About This Item
- Title: Women with the Knox touring car, ca. 1909
- Creation Date: circa 1909
- Subject Date: circa 1909
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 242, Box 30 5-20
- Collection: Portland Company records
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Portland Company (Me.)--Manufacturers
- Manufacturing industry--Maine--Portland
- Knox automobiles--Photographs
- Automobile driving--Maine--Portland--Photographs
- Women driving--Maine--Portland
- Automobile dealerships--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.