Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Pledge form signed by Ella R. Guilford of the Juvenile Temperance Society or Pledge of Hope, including the words of the actual pledge. The form also includes the signatures of O.P. Tuckerman, Superintendant and S.L. Carleton, President, March 23, 1864.
About This Item
- Title: Juvenile Temperance Society pledge, 1864
- Creator: Juvenile Temperance Society
- Creation Date: 1864-03-23
- Subject Date: 1864-03-23
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 2093, Box 1/4
- Collection: Charles Burden Temperance collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Band of Hope (Portland, Me.)--Records and correspondence
- Juvenile Temperance Society (Portland, Me.)--Records and correspondence
- Temperance Societies, etc.--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.