Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Manuscript map #39 showing the Thomas Wilson lot in Topsham, commissioned by the Pejepscot Purchase Company in 1764.
About This Item
- Title: Thomas Wilson lot in Topsham, 1764
- Creator: Gatchell, Stephen
- Creation Date: 1764
- Subject Date: 1764
- Town: Topsham
- County: Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper, map
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 38 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 61, Map 39
- Collection: Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick Pejepscot Proprietors papers
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Androscoggin River (N.H. and Me.)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Land companies
- Land grants--Maine
- Land settlement--Maine--Topsham
- Maine--History--Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Pejepscot Company--Records and correspondence--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Real property--Maine--Topsham
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.