Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Manuscript map #18 showing a "plan of lotts on Maquoit Road in Brunswick...Fayrweather and Wadsworth taken up by James and William Elliott." This map was commissioned by the Pejepecot Purchase Company.
About This Item
- Title: Lots on Maquoit Road, Brunswick, 1761
- Creator: Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick
- Creation Date: 1761-03-24
- Subject Date: 1761
- Town: Brunswick
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 33 cm x 55 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 61, Map 18
- Collection: Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick Pejepscot Proprietors papers
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Brunswick (Me.)--Maps
- Cadastral map
- Land companies
- Land grants--Maine
- Land settlement--Maine--Brunswick
- Maine--History--Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775--Maps
- Manuscript maps
- Pejepscot Company--Records and correspondence--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Real property--Maine--Brunswick
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.