Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Gathering of people in front of the Franklin Grange #124 of Bryant Pond. Three people are sitting on the roof.
The Franklin Grange formed on March 11, 1875. The building was built in 1892.
About This Item
- Title: Franklin Grange Hall, Bryant Pond, ca. 1892
- Creation Date: circa 1892
- Subject Date: circa 1892
- Town: Woodstock
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 23 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Woodstock
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Buildings--Maine--Bryant Pond
- Farmers' groups--Maine--Bryant Pond
- Franklin Grange No. 124 (Woodstock, Me.)
- Historic buildings
- National Grange--Maine--Woodstock
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.