Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Postcard of Water Street and Post Office in Augusta. Postcard #4393.
About This Item
- Title: Water Street and Post Office, Augusta, ca. 1910
- Creator: Hugh C. Leighton Co., Portland, ME
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Location: Augusta, Kennebec County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: Postcards--Augusta
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Augusta (Me.)--Views--Postcards
- Water Street (Augusta, Me.)--Postcards
- Post offices--Maine--Augusta
- Business districts--Maine--Augusta
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.