Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Index map from the collection of 18 maps created by the International Boundary Commission showing the International boundary from the Source of the St. Croix River to the Atlantic Ocean, 1930.
About This Item
- Title: Index Map of International Boundary, 1930
- Creator: International Boundary Commission
- Creation Date: 1930
- Subject Date: 1930
- Media: Ink on paper, map
- Dimensions: 38 cm x 26 cm
- Local Code: Map F 880.2
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- New Brunswick--Boundaries--Maine--Maps
- Maine--Boundaries--New Brunswick--Maps
- United States--Boundaries--Canada--Maps
- Canada--Boundaries--United States--Maps
- Saint Croix River (N.B. and Me.)--Maps
- International Boundary Commission
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.