Contributed by Pejepscot History Center
A group of students in front of the "Little School" on Oak Street, taken 1890 - 1900. This was the first school building for the St. John Parish in Brunswick. The Catholic school served the French-Canadian population of the town.
About This Item
- Title: St. John's School, Brunswick, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Location: Brunswick, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photograph, Print
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 20 cm
- Local Code: 1988.50.1
- Collection: Photo Archives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- St. John School (Brunswick, Me.)--Photographs
- Catholic School
- School students--Maine--Brunswick
- Religious education--Maine--Brunswick
For more information about this item, contact:Pejepscot History Center
159 Park Row, Brunswick, ME 04011
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.