Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Manuscript map # 69-1of land owners in North Yarmouth, ca. 1760. Commissioned by the Pejepscot Purchase Company. Names mentioned on the map include Valentine Bagly, Orlando Bagly, Thomas Pearson, Royal River and Royalsborough.
The road depicted in this map is now known as the Royalsborough Road.
About This Item
- Title: North Yarmouth road, Yarmouth, ca. 1760
- Creator: Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick
- Creation Date: circa 1760
- Subject Date: circa 1760
- Location: Yarmouth, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 40 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 61, Map 69-1
- Collection: Pejepscot Proprietors papers
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Durham (Me.)--Maps, manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Land companies
- Land grants--Maine--Maps
- Land settlement--Maine
- Maine--History--Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775--Maps, manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Maine--Maps, manuscript--Early works to 1800
- North Yarmouth (Me.)--Maps, manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Pejepscot Company--Records and correspondence
- Real property--Maine--North Yarmouth
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.