Contributed by Southern Aroostook Agricultural Museum
A two-row potato digger pulled by a tractor. Note the drop axel wagon on the left, potato baskets and potato barrels.
About This Item
- Title: Two row potato digger, ca. 1935
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Location: Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9.6 cm x 15.3 cm
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Harvesting machines--Maine
- Harvesting--Maine--Aroostook County--Postcards
- Potatoes--Maine--Aroostook County
- Carts & wagons
For more information about this item, contact:Southern Aroostook Agricultural Museum
1678 U.S. Route 1, Littleton, ME 04730
(207) 538-9604 (Debbie)
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.