Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Reverend George Leon Walker of the State Street Congregational Church in Portland.
He was the minister of the church in the 1860s and became minister of the First Church of Christ in Hartford, Connecticut, in 1879.
About This Item
- Title: Rev. George Leon Walker, Portland, ca. 1870
- Creation Date: circa 1870
- Subject Date: circa 1870
- Town: Hartford, Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: CT, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Photographs--OS--Box 6
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Congregational churches--Maine--Portland
- First Church of Christ (Hartford, Conn.)
- State Street Congregational Church (Portland, Me.)
- Walker, George Leon--Portrait photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.