Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Photograph of the Houlton Roundhouse ruins taken February 19, 1903. This would have been part of the Bangor and Aroostook Railroad.
About This Item
- Title: Houlton Round House Ruins, Feb. 19, 1903
- Creation Date: 1903-02-19
- Subject Date: 1903-02-19
- Location: Houlton, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Local Code: Coll. 436, Box 8/370
- Collection: J. Emmons Lancaster glass plate negatives collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.