Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for A. G. Barber at an unknown address in Allston, Boston, MA, circa 1890. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens and Albert Winslow Cobb Architects. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
About This Item
- Title: Barber houses, Boston, MA, ca. 1890
- Address: unknown, Allston, Boston, Suffolk County, MA
- Client: A. G. Barber
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens and Albert Winslow Cobb Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans;
- Materials: ink on linen;
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 5-C-5-06
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 1
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.