Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Marica I. Taylor at 345 Congress Street in Portland, ME, 1922–1940. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens Architects. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
Other addresses include Wilmot Street in Portland, ME.
About This Item
- Title: Miss Marcia I. Taylor block, Portland, 1922-1940
- Address: 345 Congress Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Wilmot Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Marica I. Taylor
- Creation Date: 1922–1940
- Subject Date: 1922–1940
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; elevations; specifications; alterations; sketches;
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper; blueprints; hand coloring;
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 5-B-10-05
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 14
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.