Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Congress Street in Portland, near the intersection with Forest Avenue. Among the businesses in view are Van Amburg's Royal Lunch, the Congress News Shop, L.H. Scholsberg furs, George C. Shaw grocers, and Clark & Friend furnishings.
About This Item
- Title: Congress Street, Portland, ca. 1915
- Creation Date: circa 1915
- Subject Date: circa 1915
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Portland--Streets--Congress
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Congress Street (Portland, Me.)--Photographs
- Portland (Me.)--Views--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.