Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Stephen Longfellow was a member of the Harvard class of 1798 and was elected to Harvard's chapter of the Phi Beta Kappa society for high academic achievement. This medal is inscribed with his name.
About This Item
- Title: Stephen Longfellow Phi Beta Kappa key, 1798
- Creator: Phi Beta Kappa Society
- Creation Date: circa 1798
- Subject Date: circa 1798
- Location: Cambridge, Middlesex County, MA
- Media: Silver
- Dimensions: 3 cm x 3 cm
- Local Code: A85-926
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Harvard University
- Phi Beta Kappa--Massachusetts Alpha (Harvard University)
- Longfellow, Stephen, 1776-1849
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.