Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A variety of fishing vessels are docked at the Lubec public landing. A horse and wagon are attached to a Standard Oil tank wagon.
The photograph was taken by Alfred Elden of Portland, a freelancer for the Atlantic Fisherman magazine, a trade publication of commercial fishing.
About This Item
- Title: Lubec public landing, ca. 1910
- Creator: Elden, Alfred
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Lubec
- County: Washington
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7 cm x 13 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1670, Env. 3
- Collection: Atlantic Fisherman correspondence, photographs, and news articles
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fishing boats--Maine--Lubec
- Fishing industry--Maine--Lubec
- Lubec (Me.)--Views
- Piers & wharves--Maine--Lubec
- Piers & wharves--Maine--Lubec--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.