Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Democratic Second District Congressional candidate James P. Dunleavy campaigned on a street in Presque Isle in May 1982. He was an Aroostook County Probate Judge.
Dunleavy wa first elected probate judge in 1976 and was in the middle of his second four-year term when the photo was taken.
About This Item
- Title: Candidate James P. Dunleavy, Presque Isle, 1982
- Creator: UPI-- Voscar
- Creation Date: 1982-05-07
- Subject Date: 1982-05-07
- Town: Presque Isle
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1880, Box 6/5
- Collection: United Press International collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Buttons (Information artifacts)
- Dunleavy, James P.--Photographs
- Political campaigns
- Political candidates--Maine--Presque Isle
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.