Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Warm days and cold nights helped the sap flow. John and Mary Louise McCloy emptied sap into a large bucket as they tended to their syruping chores at sunset in March 1982.
About This Item
- Title: Maple syruping, Richmond, 1982
- Creator: Reiter, Jay
- Creation Date: 1982-03-23
- Subject Date: 1982-03-23
- Town: Richmond
- County: Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 23 cm x 16 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1880, Box 6/3
- Collection: United Press International collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Maple sugar industry--Maine--Richmond
- Sugar maple tapping--Maine--Richmond--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.