Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Westbrook First Baptist Church at 733 Main Street in Saccarappa, Westbrook, ME, 1888–1954. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
First Baptist Church was founded by a group of people from Scotland on October 25, 1888.
About This Item
- Title: Westbrook First Baptist Church, Westbrook, 1888-1954
- Address: 733 Main Street, Saccarappa, Westbrook, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Westbrook First Baptist Church
- Creation Date: 1888–1954
- Subject Date: 1888–1954
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens
- Contributing Architects: Daniel E. Merrill; Stevens and Saunders Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; elevations; architectural elements; structural elements; cross sections; sketches; additions; alterations;
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper; ink on linen;
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 5-A-9
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 23
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Church buildings--Maine--Westbrook
- First Baptist Church (Westbrook, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.