Contributed by Mechanics' Hall
- Item 111881
- print page
- download web image
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at Mount Holyoke College. More info about student projects.
J. Todd & Son were awarded this bronze medal by the Maine Charitable Mechanic Association for their picture frames at the "arts & crafts" exhibition of 1854. The medal was found on the shores of Sebago Lake and donated to the MCMA by Loren Dyer in 1956.
About This Item
- Title: Maine Charitable Mechanic Association bronze medal, Portland, 1854
- Creator: Maine Charitable Mechanic Association
- Creation Date: 1854
- Subject Date: 1854
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Bronze medal
- Dimensions: 5.7 cm x 5.7 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Maine Charitable Mechanic Association (Portland, Me.)
- Picture frames and framing
For more information about this item, contact:Mechanics' Hall
519 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.