Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Richardson Wharf Co. at Corner of Commercial and Cross Street in Portland, ME, 1922. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens Architects. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
About This Item
- Title: Richardson Wharf Company alterations, Portland, 1922
- Address: Corner of Commercial and Cross Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Richardson Wharf Co.
- Creation Date: 1922
- Subject Date: 1922
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; elevations; architectural elements; alterations;
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper;
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 3-E-5-02
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 2
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.