Contributed by Maine Historical Society
State Rep. Georgette Berube, a Lewiston Democrat, announced on November 9, 1981 that she would seek the Democratic nomination for governor. She was chairwoman of the Committee on Audit and Program Review.
About This Item
- Title: Georgette Berube, Lewiston, 1981
- Creator: UPI
- Creation Date: 1981-11-09
- Subject Date: 1981-11-09
- Town: Lewiston
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 20 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1880, Box 5/5
- Collection: United Press International collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Berube, Georgette--Photographs
- Press conferences--Maine--Lewiston
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.