Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Seton Hall University at 400 W. South Orange Avenue in South Orange, NJ, circa 2000. The commission is associated with Carol A. Wilson, and Carol A. Wilson, Architect. This item is part of the Carol A. Wilson architecture collection.
About This Item
- Title: Seton Hall Student Union sketch, South Orange, NJ, ca. 2000
- Address: 400 W. South Orange Avenue, South Orange, Essex County, NJ
- Client: Seton Hall University
- Creation Date: circa 2000
- Subject Date: circa 2000
- Primary Architects: Carol A. Wilson; Carol A. Wilson, Architect
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: sketches
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 4220, 40-D-4
- Collection: Carol A. Wilson architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 4
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.