Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for City of Biddeford at 205 Main Street in Biddeford, ME, 1898. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
About This Item
- Title: Biddeford City Building, Biddeford, 1898
- Address: 205 Main Street, Biddeford, York County, ME
- Client: City of Biddeford
- Creation Date: 1898
- Subject Date: 1898
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; elevations; architectural elements; structural elements; cross sections;
- Materials: ink on paper; ink on linen; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 3-C-5
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 24
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.