Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Porteous, Mitchell & Braun Department Store at 522-528 Congress Street in Portland was decked out for Christmas in about 1912.
About This Item
- Title: Porteous, Mitchell & Braun Department Store, Portland, ca. 1912
- Creation Date: circa 1912
- Subject Date: circa 1912
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 1923/29
- Collection: Photographs of Portland, Maine, businesses
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Christmas decorations--Maine--Portland
- Congress Street (Portland, Me.)--Photographs
- Department stores--Maine--Portland
- Porteous, Mitchell & Braun Department Store (Portland, Me.)--Photographs
- Stores, Retail--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.