Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture & Landscape commission for Arthur Sewall Bosworth at 411 Pulpit Rock Road in Cape Elizabeth, ME, 1911–1951. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens Architects. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
Arthur S. Bosworth was a Portland banker.
About This Item
- Title: Arthur S. Bosworth cottage, Cape Elizabeth, 1928
- Address: 411 Pulpit Rock Road, Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Arthur Sewall Bosworth
- Creation Date: 1911–1951
- Subject Date: 1911–1951
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens Architects
- Contributing Architects: Stevens and Saunders
- Contributors: Iver Iverson; F. J. Ilsley Eng'r; Kerner Incinerator Co. of Milwaukee; The Gorham Company; Emerson & Norris Co.; T. F. McGann & Sons Co.
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing; landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; presentation drawings; elevations; architectural elements; cross sections; mechanical drawings; technical drawings; foundation plans; planting plans; site plans; topographical maps; additions; alterations; sketches;
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper; ink on tracing paper; graphite on paper; ink on paper; graphite on linen; watercolor on paper; blueprints; hand coloring; photocopies;
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 3-A-6
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 126
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.