Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Redding and Baird at Chestnut Street in Malden, MA, 1900. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
Other addresses include Cedar Street in Malden, MA.
Redding, Baird & Co., of Boston, Massachusetts were manufacturers of stained glass windows.
About This Item
- Title: Redding and Baird double house, Malden, MA, 1900
- Address: Chestnut Street, Malden, Middlesex County, MA
- Other Addresses:
- Cedar Street, Malden, Middlesex County, MA
- Clients: Redding; Baird
- Creation Date: 1900
- Subject Date: 1900
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; elevations; site plans;
- Materials: ink on linen; blueprints
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 3-A-4
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 6
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.