Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Taki Miyamoto and Salt Pump at 100 Haigis Parkway in Scarborough, ME, 2013. The commission is associated with Carol A. Wilson, and Carol A. Wilson, Architect. This item is part of the Carol A. Wilson architecture collection.
Carol Wilson noted on this commission that the design was not built.
About This Item
- Title: Salt Pump climbing gym floor plan, Scarborough, 2013
- Address: 100 Haigis Parkway, Scarborough, Cumberland County, ME
- Clients: Taki Miyamoto; Salt Pump
- Creation Date: 2013
- Subject Date: 2013
- Primary Architects: Carol A. Wilson; Carol A. Wilson, Architect
- Contributors: Northeast Civil Solutions, Inc.
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; presentation drawings; sketches; floor plans; site plans; design drawings
- Materials: ink on tracing paper; graphite on paper; graphite on tracing paper; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 4220, 40-D-3
- Collection: Carol A. Wilson architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 30
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.