Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Sonner at an unknown address in NC, 1977. The commission is associated with Edwin F. Harris, and Edwin F. Harris, Architect. This item is part of the Carol A. Wilson architecture collection.
Carol A. Wilson collaborated with architect Edwin F. (Abie) Harris, Jr. on this project while she was enrolled as a graduate student at the School of Design, North Carolina State University.
About This Item
- Title: Sonner residence elevation and section, NC, 1977
- Address: unknown, NC
- Client: Sonner
- Creation Date: 1977
- Subject Date: 1977
- Primary Architects: Edwin F. Harris; Edwin F. Harris, Architect
- Contributing Architects: Carol A. Wilson
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; architectural elements; structural elements; cross sections; floor plans
- Materials: ink on paper; graphite on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 4220, 39-E-1
- Collection: Carol A. Wilson architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 6
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.