Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for House One: A Maine Corporation at 62 Hampshire Street in Portland, ME, 1992–1995. The commission is associated with Carol A. Wilson, and Carol A. Wilson, Architect. This item is part of the Carol A. Wilson architecture collection.
This commission includes plans for two styles of House One model home, as well as preliminary sketches of House One buildings for: Reifer and Saccone, Maine Audubon Society, and an unnamed company in August, ME.
About This Item
- Title: House One model house plan and elevation, Portland, 1992-1995
- Address: 62 Hampshire Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: House One: A Maine Corporation
- Creation Date: 1992–1995
- Subject Date: 1992–1995
- Primary Architects: Carol A. Wilson; Carol A. Wilson, Architect
- Contributors: Bob Swift; Swift Engineering
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; presentation drawings; structural elements; cross sections; mechanical drawings; floor plans; foundation plans; drainage structures; site plans; sketches; photographs
- Materials: graphite on paper; photocopies; acetate vellum; ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 4220, 39-E-1
- Collection: Carol A. Wilson architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 48
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.