Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Carol A. Wilson and David M. Stenstrom at an unknown address in Hopewell, Hanover Parish, Jamaica, 1972–1995. The commission is associated with Carol A. Wilson, and Carol A. Wilson, Architect. This item is part of the Carol A. Wilson architecture collection.
About This Item
- Title: Wilson/Stenstrom residence site plan, Hanover Parish, Jamaica, 1972-1995
- Address: unknown, Hopewell, Hanover Parish, Cornwall County, Jamaica
- Clients: Carol A. Wilson; David M. Stenstrom
- Building Name: Hopewell Cottage
- Creation Date: 1972–1995
- Subject Date: 1972–1995
- Primary Architects: Carol A. Wilson; Carol A. Wilson, Architect
- Contributing Architects: Harold Simpson Associates, Ltd.
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; cross sections; mechanical drawings; floor plans; drainage structures; site plans; city maps
- Materials: ink on paper; ink on tracing paper; graphite on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 4220, 39-C-4
- Collection: Carol A. Wilson architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 13
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.