Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Gabrielle Sheshunoff and Alex Sheshunoff at No. 5 Jocelyn Road in Prouts Neck, Scarborough, ME, 1990–1998. The commission is associated with Carol A. Wilson. This item is part of the Carol A. Wilson architecture collection.
About This Item
- Title: Sheshunoff residence bathroom elevations, Scarborough, 1990-1998
- Address: No. 5 Jocelyn Road, Prouts Neck, Scarborough, Cumberland County, ME
- Clients: Gabrielle Sheshunoff; Alex Sheshunoff
- Creation Date: 1990–1998
- Subject Date: 1990–1998
- Primary Architects: Carol A. Wilson
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; architectural elements; structural elements; cross sections; mechanical drawings; floor plans; drainage structures; site plans
- Materials: graphite on paper; graphite on tracing paper; photocopies; acetate vellum; hand coloring; ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 4220, 39-C-2
- Collection: Carol A. Wilson architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 48
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.