Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Martha E. Dumont at 96 Brown Cove Road in Windham, ME, 2011–2013. The commission is associated with Carol A. Wilson, and Carol A. Wilson, Architect. This item is part of the Carol A. Wilson architecture collection.
About This Item
- Title: Dumont residence proposed vignettes, Windham, 2011-2013
- Address: 96 Brown Cove Road, Windham, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Martha E. Dumont
- Building Name: Dumont boathouse
- Creation Date: 2011–2013
- Subject Date: 2011–2013
- Primary Architects: Carol A. Wilson; Carol A. Wilson, Architect
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; presentation drawings; floor plans; land surveys; site plans; topographic maps; photographs; sketches
- Materials: ink on paper; ink on tracing paper; graphite on tracing paper; hand coloring; photocopies
- Local Code: Coll. 4220, 39-C-1
- Collection: Carol A. Wilson architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 24
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.