Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for an unknown client at an unknown address in Portland, ME, 1910. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
The Grand Trunk Station was located at 1 India Street in Portland. Built in 1903, it was the third Grand Trunk Station in Portland, replacing the other two. The station was razed in 1966.
About This Item
- Title: Grand Truck Railway Terminal, Portland, 1910
- Address: unknown, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Creation Date: 1910
- Subject Date: 1910
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: presentation drawings;
- Materials: ink on linen;
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 2-E-9-03
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 2
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.