Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for West End Realty Co. at Lowell Street in Portland, ME, 1910. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens Architects. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
Other addresses include Cherry Street in Portland, ME.
This building was possibly a shoe factory in Libbytown.
About This Item
- Title: Factory at the corner of Lowell and Cherry Streets, Portland, 1910
- Address: Lowell Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Cherry Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: West End Realty Co.
- Creation Date: 1910
- Subject Date: 1910
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; architectural elements; cross sections; floor plans; foundation plans;
- Materials: ink on linen; graphite on linen; graphite on tracing paper;
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 2-E-4
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 15
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.