Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Central Maine Power Company at an unknown address in Wiscasset, ME, 1940–1941. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens Architects. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
About This Item
- Title: Wiscasset Steam Power Station, Wiscasset, 1941
- Address: unknown, Wiscasset, Lincoln County, ME
- Client: Central Maine Power Company
- Creation Date: 1940–1941
- Subject Date: 1940–1941
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens Architects
- Contributors: Nepsco Services Inc.
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; architectural elements; topographical maps; site plans
- Materials: ink on linen; graphite on tracing paper; diazotypes; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 2-D-2
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 19
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Architectural drawing
- Steam power plants--Maine--Wiscasset
- Wiscasset Steam Power Station
- Central Maine Power Company
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.