Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Fred W. Powers at 22 Craigie Street in Portland, ME, 1911. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens Architects. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
About This Item
- Title: House for Fred W. Powers at 22 Craigie Street, Portland, 1911
- Address: 22 Craigie Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Fred W. Powers
- Creation Date: 1911
- Subject Date: 1911
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; presentation drawings; floor plans;
- Materials: ink on paper; graphite on linen
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 2-C-3
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 9
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.