Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Artist Madeleine Burrage specialized in creating jewelry from Maine gems and minerals. She was a "rock hunter" who sought out and prepared stones including tourmaline, aquamarine, and agates for her jewelry.
About This Item
- Title: Pin by Madeleine Burrage, Wiscasset, ca. 1950
- Creator: Burrage, Madeleine
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- Location: Wiscasset, Lincoln County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 2494/B30F8
- Collection: Mildred Giddings Burrage collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.