Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Houlton Armistice Day parade in Market Square led by the Houlton High school Marching Band.
Note Richards clothing store on the right.
About This Item
- Title: Houlton High School Marching Band, ca. 1935
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Location: Houlton, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18.5 cm x 24 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Parades and processions--Maine--Houlton
- Veterans Day
- Armistice Day
- Houlton High School (Houlton, Me.)
- Marching bands
- High school students
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.