Contributed by Moosehead Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A view to the east from the East Cove of Moosehead Lake shows Greenville village, Sanders Store (D. T. Sanders & Son Co.) and the Union Evangelical Church on the right.
About This Item
- Title: Sanders Store, Greenville
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Local Name: Village
- Town: Greenville
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 8.7 cm x 13.7 cm
- Collection: Agnes Richardson Gott Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Union Evangelical Church (Greenville, Me.)--Photographs
- D.T. Sanders and Son Company (Greenville, Me.)--Photographs
- Greenville (Me.)--Views--Photographs
- Stores, Retail--Maine--Greenville
For more information about this item, contact:Moosehead Historical Society
PO Box 1116, Greenville, ME 04441
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.