Contributed by Moosehead Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This aerial view shows the mill, which produced veneer from local wood, as it was situated just off the Lily Bay road a mile north of the center of Greenville. A large "boom" of logs is shown in Moosehead Lake and two large rows of logs are piled on the shore.
About This Item
- Title: Atlas Plywood Corporation, Greenville, ca. 1950
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- Local Name: Mill Section
- Town: Greenville
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 16.7 cm
- Collection: Mary Wortman Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Atlas Plywood Corporation (Greenville, Me.)--Aerial photographs
- Lumber industry--Maine--Greenville
For more information about this item, contact:Moosehead Historical Society
PO Box 1116, Greenville, ME 04441
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.