Contributed by Moosehead Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This aerial view shows the mill, which produced veneer from local wood, as it was situated just off the Lily Bay road a mile north of the center of Greenville. A large "boom" of logs is shown in Moosehead Lake and two large rows of logs are piled on the shore.
About This Item
- Title: Atlas Plywood Corporation, Greenville, ca. 1950
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- Local Name: Mill Section
- Town: Greenville
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 16.7 cm
- Collection: Mary Wortman Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Moosehead Historical Society
PO Box 1116, Greenville, ME 04441
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Atlas Plywood Corporation (Greenville, Me.)--Aerial photographs
- Lumber industry--Maine--Greenville
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.