Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Burnham & Morrill Co. at an unknown address in Portland, ME, 1945–1946. The commission is associated with John Howard Stevens, and John Howard Stevens and John Calvin Stevens II Architects. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
About This Item
- Title: Burnham & Morrill annex building, Portland, 1945-1946
- Address: unknown, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Burnham & Morrill Co.
- Creation Date: 1945–1946
- Subject Date: 1945–1946
- Primary Architects: John Howard Stevens; John Howard Stevens and John Calvin Stevens II Architects
- Contributors: Bancroft & Martin Rolling Mills Company; Verrier Construction Company
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing; document
- Media/Genre: technical drawings; cross sections; foundation plans; sketches; floor plans; structural elements; architectural elements; correspondence; elevations
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper; ink on paper; graphite on linen; graphite on paper; diazotypes
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 7-D-3
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 60
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.