Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Burnham and Morrill Co. at Franklin Street in East Deering, Portland, ME, 1918–1944. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens John Howard Stevens Architects. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
Other addresses include Farmington Falls, Farmington, ME, and Livermore Falls, ME.
About This Item
- Title: B&M store house and canning factory, Portland, 1918-1944
- Address: Franklin Street, East Deering, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Farmington Falls, Farmington, Franklin County, ME
- Livermore Falls, Androscoggin County, ME
- Client: Burnham and Morrill Co.
- Building Name: Burnham and Morrill buildings
- Creation Date: 1918–1944
- Subject Date: 1918–1944
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens John Howard Stevens Architects
- Contributors: Meguire & Jones Co.; Otis Elevator Company
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; foundation plans; drainage structures; floor plans; elevations; cross sections; technical drawings; structural elements; mechanical drawings
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper; blueprints; ink on linen
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 7-D-1
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 50
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.