Contributed by Mantor Library at UMF
Farmington Normal student Ruth Bradbury stood in a costume and held banjo. Ruth resided in The Lodge, a dormitory for students in the Home Economics program. She was dressed for a theatrical performance at the college.
About This Item
- Title: Student in costume with banjo, Farmington Normal School, ca. 1928
- Creation Date: circa 1928
- Subject Date: circa 1928
- Location: Farmington, Franklin County, ME
- Media: photographic print
- Dimensions: 8.3 cm x 6.3 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Farmington State Normal School
- University of Maine at Farmington
For more information about this item, contact:Mantor Library at UMF
University of Maine at Farmington, 116 South Street, Farmington, ME 04938
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.