Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Landscape commission for James Fuchs, at an unknown address in Seal Harbor, Mount Desert, ME, 1988–1996. The commission is associated with Patrick Chasse, and Landscape Design Associates. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
James and Emily Fuchs of Seal Harbor, Maine. James was Chief of Surgery at Union Memorial Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland.
About This Item
- Title: Fuchs residence, Mount Desert, 1988-1996
- Address: unknown, Seal Harbor, Mount Desert, Hancock County, ME
- Client: James Fuchs,
- Building Name: Fuchs Residence
- Creation Date: 1988–1996
- Subject Date: 1988–1996
- Primary Architects: Patrick Chasse; Landscape Design Associates
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; planting plans; architectural elements; site elements; structural elements; sketches; elevations
- Materials: photocopy; ink on paper; acetate vellum; diazotype; ink on tracing paper; graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 37-A-4
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 43
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.