Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture & Landscape commission for John Novogrod, at 270 Kent Hollow Road in South Kent, CT, 2002–2003. The commission is associated with Patrick Chasse. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
John and Nancy Novogrod lived in Woodbury and South Kent, Connecticut. Nancy was Editor-in-Chief of Travel & Leisure from 1993–2014.
About This Item
- Title: Novogrod residence, South Kent, CT, 2002-2003
- Address: 270 Kent Hollow Road, South Kent, Litchfield County, CT
- Client: John Novogrod,
- Building Name: Novogrod Residence
- Creation Date: 2002–2003
- Subject Date: 2002–2003
- Primary Architects: Patrick Chasse
- Contributing Architects: Daniel Romualdez; Mark Mascheroni Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing; architecture drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; landscape drawing; planting plans; site elements; architectural elements; elevations; floor plans; cross sections; mechanical drawings; garden structures; land surveys; floor plans; topographical maps
- Materials: diazotype; ink on paper; ink on tracing paper; graphite on tracing paper; photocopy; acetate vellum; hand coloring; ink on graph paper
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 37-D-1
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 95
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.