Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Landscape commission for Mary Louise McGregor at Reach Road in Sedgwick, ME, 1989–1991. The commission is associated with Landscape Design Associates. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
Mary Louise McGregor, a lawyer, and Michael Ryan, a hospital administrator, had homes in Sedgwick and Cumberland, Maine
About This Item
- Title: Portion of Anthony Jonklass property and site locations for Mary Louise McGregor, Sedgwick, 1989-1991
- Address: Reach Road, Sedgwick, Hancock County, ME
- Client: Mary Louise McGregor
- Building Name: Mcgregor Residence
- Creation Date: 1989–1991
- Subject Date: 1989–1991
- Primary Architects: Landscape Design Associates
- Contributors: Herrick & Salsbury, Inc.
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; planting plans; land surveys
- Materials: photocopy; ink on paper; diazotype
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 37-C-6
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 6
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.