Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture & Landscape commission for Jeff Louis at an unknown address in Lake Owen, Cable, WI, 2010–2011. The commission is associated with Pearson Design Group, Inc.. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
Lake Owen, Wisconsin, was where the family camp of Jeff and Elizabeth Louis was located. John Jeffry Louis III was the heir to the Johnson Wax fortune.
About This Item
- Title: Louis Family camp, Cable, WI, 2010-2011
- Address: unknown, Lake Owen, Cable, Bayfield County, WI
- Client: Jeff Louis
- Building Name: Louis Family Camp
- Creation Date: 2010–2011
- Subject Date: 2010–2011
- Primary Architects: Pearson Design Group, Inc.
- Contributors: Apex Surveying; Bridger Engineers Inc.
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing; architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: land surveys; site plans; floor plans; elevation; topographical
- Materials: photocopy, ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 37-C-2; 4180-R14
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 22
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.